This is an essential, pro-active course for not only canine practitioners and those passionate about breeds and breed behaviour, but those inspired to address the increasing concerns and threats to our breed’s well-being and future. Challenges include how breeding practices can be improved through requirements, penalties, incentives and/or motivations, and how behavioural tendencies with strong genetic potential (such as aggression) can be altered through experience and early learning … Problem-solving critical questions in a critical time … Click the image below to find out more.
- “I would encourage anyone looking for a pathway to a canine career to use the CIDBT” – Euan Bulger
- “The workshops are true gems” – Hakan H. Kocayusufpasaoglu
- “These training methods really work.” – Ria Edmenson
- “I feel a huge sense of achievement” – Nicola Savva
- “The mix of theory and practical courses available were fantastic” – Linda Malliff