CIDBT 5002W Dog on Dog Aggression
This is a two-day workshop looking at dog aggression towards other dogs from a Canine Behaviour Practitioner’s perspective. We aim to make the weekend as full, informative and interactive as possible.
Largely film led, you will get to observe on film Canine Behaviour Consultations concerning a dogs aggression towards other dogs along with relevant temperament testing and reformation techniques.
- Discover some of the different elements that can act as triggers for dog on dog aggression.
- Learn about types of aggression
- Discover causes and compounding factors of dog aggression
- Understand how the owner’s situation/location and family circumstances may contribute to the development of dog on dog aggression.
- Discuss the importance of training strategies in the home and moreover public areas/ parks.
- Discuss the range of solutions that rehabilitate or manage such dog types and ramifications thereof.
Concluding the weekend by meeting a client and have the opportunity to develop and conduct a behaviour consultation including information gathering, temperament testing and devising practical solutions. No dogs are required for this workshop.
The venue for this workshop is at Kennel Club Building, Stoneleigh Park, Warkwickshire. The course cost is NOT inclusive of accommodation, if you would like to book a room at the hotel please contact your tutor who may be able to get preferential rates.