CIDBT 4014W Practical and Effective Dog Training
This workshop can be attended as a ‘stand-alone’ course, thereby allowing you to enjoy and learn from the workshop without the academic (written / research) work prior to attendance. After completing the workshop you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance. Our courses are designed so that the learners who attend the workshop are not disadvantaged by not completing prior Home Study.
An intensive, but relaxed, fun and informative day covering all aspects of level 4 dog training. Specifically, looking at both ends of the lead, to include:
- Understanding the dog.
- How dogs learn.
- Obstacles in training.
- Breed specific training needs.
- Breed specific obstacles.
- Working with the untrained adult dog.
- Working with puppies.
- Genetic influence in dog training / behaviour.
- Human and canine body language.
- Use of equipment for controlling, managing and training dogs.
- Review and discussion sessions. DVD observation sessions.
- And of course, lots of working with your dog.
This workshop is held at the Kennel Club Building, Warwickshire. Students are expected to bring a dog with them.
CIDBT 4014W is a one day workshop course only, there is no Home Study attached to this course. More information about this course can be found on the main page using the link below.
All 2024 dates are FULL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming dates or alternatives.