CIDBT 4005W Professional Instructor Skills and Management
An intensive, but fun day covering teaching techniques, session planning and generally what makes a professional dog training instructor successful, and most importantly, you get a chance to put into practice the planning from Phase 2. Students are expected to bring a dog with them and will be sent a form to complete about their dog. The workshop is held at the Kennel Club Building.
This phase includes:
- Human and canine body language
- Use of equipment for training dogs
- Dog Training Methods
- Learning Styles
- Hands-on work with dogs and people
- Discussions on training methods and techniques
- One-to-one and group activities for peer discussion
- Teaching new exercises
- Teaching a small class of people and their dogs
CIDBT 4005W is a one day workshop course only, there is no Home Study attached to this course. More information about this course can be found on the main page using the link below.
Saturday 13th May 2023