CIDBT 4005W Professional Instructor Skills and Management
An intensive, but fun day covering teaching techniques, session planning and generally what makes a professional dog training instructor successful, and most importantly, you get a chance to put into practice the planning from Phase 2. Students are expected to bring a dog with them and will be sent a form to complete about their dog. The workshop is held at the Kennel Club Building.
This phase includes:
- Human and canine body language
- Use of equipment for training dogs
- Dog Training Methods
- Learning Styles
- Hands-on work with dogs and people
- Discussions on training methods and techniques
- One-to-one and group activities for peer discussion
- Teaching new exercises
- Teaching a small class of people and their dogs
CIDBT 4005W is a one day workshop course only, there is no Home Study attached to this course. More information about this course can be found on the main page using the link below.